by Patch O'Furr
Get ready to hack up a hairball about this, if you want furry fandom to get taken seriously without a speck of sexy humor about make-believe mascots. (Or if you’re prudish and think cartoon kink is worse than ISIS.) Stuff like this must have Disney’s defensive shields on maximum.
It started with furry flirting at Tony the Tiger’s Twitter account. In November 2015, news media noticed that he was a long time Furry crush. The buff, yiffable mascot for Frosted Flakes couldn’t tweet without pleas for his sweet tigermanmilk. I shared all the news stories I could find about it:
- Tony the Tiger is being harassed by horny furries on Twitter
- Furries Take Cat-Calling To The Next Level On Tony The Tiger’s Twitter
- Tony The Tiger’s Twitter Account Keeps Getting Mentioned By Furries Looking For Sex
- Tony the Tiger gets harassed by furries all the time on Twitter
- Tony the Tiger Can’t Tweet Without Furries Begging Him for Sex