2015 Cóyotl Awards results – by Fred Patten.
by Patch O'Furr
Submitted by Fred Patten
The 2015 Cóyotl Awards, presented by the Furry Writers’ Guild for four categories of the Best Anthropomorphic Literature of the 2015 calendar year, were recently announced at a presentation ceremony at the Rocky Mountain Fur Con in Denver, Colorado.
The winners and runners-up are:
- Barsk: The Elephant’s Graveyard by Lawrence M. Schoen (Tor Books, December 2015)
- Koa of the Drowned Kingdom by Ryan Campbell (FurPlanet Productions, September 2015)
- Losing My Religion by Kyell Gold (FurPlanet Productions, September 2015)
Best Short Story
- The Analogue Cat by Alice “Huskyteer” Dryden (in The Furry Future, ed. by Fred Patten; FurPlanet Productions, January 2015)
- Bullet Tooth Claw by Marshall L. Moseley (in Inhuman Acts, ed. by Ocean Tigrox; FurPlanet Productions, September 2015)
- Muskrat Blues by Ianus J. Wolf (in Inhuman Acts, ed. by Ocean Tigrox; FurPlanet Productions, September 2015)
- Inhuman Acts edited by Ocean Tigrox (FurPlanet Productions, September 2015)