by Patch O'Furr
Sakura fox and Mercury are huge inspirations. They’re great fursuit performers, cool people, and way cute. They’re the kind of furries who make this subculture awesome. They’re Texas-based but well known around cons.
I’ve seen them present con panels about “Renegade Fursuiting.” Sakura has a series of FA journals about it that are recommended reading. Without comparing notes, we have come to similar conclusions that taking it to the street makes a unique experience beyond the usual. (I’ve called it “Street fursuiting” and the “theatrical soul of furryness”.) Whatever you call it… let’s find out how fabulous foxy friends bring the magic.
- Suiting Suggestions 1: The 10 second rule
- Suiting Suggestions 2: Phase-change cool vests
- Suiting Suggestions 3: Good ideas, bad ideas
- Suiting Suggestions 4: Saying NO
- Suiting Suggestions 5: Fursuit Facial Expressions